Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Behind the Brlliance of a Stone(Behind my Soul)


   There are different kinds of names but everyone wants to know “who the person behind the name?”or “Why did you choose that name even if there are far more superior names than this?”. To content the curiosity living within us let me tell you why of all names I picked this one and how this is connected to my personality.
 “Everything has its uses and it’s brilliance”, that is what I believed in, for the longest amount of time. It had been said that in every person there will come a day that they could show everyone what is his or her talent, a good example is me. I’m still waiting for my time to shine and hoping that this blog will become the way for me to be known by everyone. I have been shy and try to hide what I’m made for , as far as I  know it didn’t become good at all it is worse like forcing the star not to shine their brightest in the night or forcing someone to hide their voice from the one’s who need them, so I’m taking a chance to make you know what I can do .

I have felt like I am unwanted by others and not welcome to some groups but I have figured it’s not my fault I’m just different from everyone else. But as I scan everything that had happened to me lately I can tell that I have been a coward thinking that the only way out is through death but NO! I have learned that if you do not show them they will just under estimate you and will just walk on you. I won’t miss a chance today I will grab the chance as it goes by and try to risk something for much more bigger things so from now on I will do my best in everything and show them what I’ve got.
As you listen to me you must think that I have been almost half my life but no I’m still a student that just didn’t have the strength to stand up for herself. I am merely just a second year student that also tries hard to pass the year but as I realize these things I will show all of you the talent within me. I am like a stone that many under estimate and many think to be useless but a stone can be a help through many things.
Many thought I was just lucky to be a part of the science curriculum students but I wanted to prove them wrong. That I can be as brilliant as them, that I could make them see the brilliance within little things …….
            The Brilliance of a Stone
Remember that everything has its brilliance so believe you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment